Jasmine Pearl is a type of jasmine flower tea made by new tea making technique, mixed with dry high mountain green tea and the new budding jasmine flower which is a great combination to produce the best of their specialities.
The most popular of all scented teas, Pearl jasmine are created by rolling specially plucked long downy shoots into little silvery “pearls” which are naturally scented multiple times with fresh, aromatic jasmine flowers. Pearl jasmine tea is named after the pearl like shape of the tea. Each small pearl is hand rolled. The tea is made by laying fresh jasmine petals atop the tea leaves, then tea leaves atop more petals, and so on. Up to six layers of blossoms alternating with tea leaves are used to create the highest- quality jasmines, using flowers picked at their aromatic peak. When the jasmine scent is fully merged with the leaves, the petals are removed, and the tea carefully dried again. Each pearl blosoms when added to water. This stunning tea has an intense flavour and the beautiful aroma of jasmine.
Jasmine tea is like champagne. It goes with almost everything, stands alone, and makes both a perfect hostess gift and a fabulous iced tea drink. Note that jasmine "pearls" are individual tea leaves are rolled by hand into tiny balls - each its own little world of flavor. Watch the pearls blossom before your eyes.
- Tea Type: Flower Tea
- Storage: Tight sealed, odorless, best to keep in cold condition
- Production Date: May 2019
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Harvest Time: Spring
- Origin: Zhejiang Province of China
Porcelain tea wares are generally used for jasmine dragon ball tea such as gaiwan or other lidded cup. Brew up to 3-4 times.
- Rinse the tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Use a teaspoon to move the tea leaves into gaiwan (about 4g, depending on personal taste).
- Using “Phoenix Three Nodding” Pouring method to fill up to 80% full of gaiwan with about 85°c of hot boiled water.
- Immediately cover with lid for about 2 min.
- Ready to serve, and enjoy the flowery aroma of the tea.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$7.99Yunnan Jasmine Flower Tea
Jasmine Dragon Pearls Flower Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Additional shipping fee will be applied if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
PO Box Addressee shall be aware of possibility of large package acceptance.
*Please read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.