- Name: Jasmine Pearls, "茉莉龙珠" in Chinese
- Tea Type: Flower Tea
- Origin: Heng County, Guangxi Province
- Year: Jun. 2019
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Permit #: SC11445012701174
- Teapot: Gaiwan or lidded teapot
- Steeping Temperature: ~190°F
- Amount: 1g:50ml (leaves:water)
Porcelain tea wares are generally recommended for jasmine dragon ball tea such as gaiwan or other lidded teapot. Brew up to 3-4 times.
- Rinse the tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Use a teaspoon to move the tea leaves into gaiwan (about 4g, depending on personal taste).
- Fill up to 80% full of teapot with about 190°F to hot boiling water.
- Immediately cover with lid for about 2 min. to serve.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Jasmine Pearl Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Additional shipping fee will be applied if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
PO Box Addressee shall be aware of possibility of large package acceptance.
*Please read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.