- Tea Name: Bi Luo Chun, Pi Lo Chun, "碧螺春" in Chinese meaning "green snail spring"
- Type: Green Tea
- Origin: Su Zhou, Jiangsu Province
- subtle fresh bean and chestnut notes; refreshing taste, sweet vegetal lasting.
- Harvest Time: Feb, 2019 (18-21th) MingQian Tea.
This Bi Luo Chun green tea was harvested some day between Feb 18th to 21th, 2019, it is first flush tea from higher sea level Dongting mountain, and just a few days after lower sea level tea was harvested. This early spring first flush tippy Bi Luo Chun from Dongting Mountain in Su Zhou has beautiful curl strips profile and it is grown with white silver downy trichomes on emerald green color strips, are so alluring. Because of the high mountain quality, the taste of this tea is so clean, refreshing and brisk, of course rich and lingered with fresh floral and fruity aroma revealed with bean and chestnut notes. Unlike older leaves which the flavor strikes palate immediately and gone. This tea tastes gentler and lasts extremely long and feels endless vegetal sweet remaining.
Dongting Bi Luo Chun was ever an imperial tribute in Tang Dynasty. It has a very unique natural sweet fruity flavor that tastes so different to other green teas.
For such a beautiful green tea, we recommend to brew in grandpa style(using tall glass).
- water temperature: 175-180°F
- serving amount: ~3g
- leaves/water: 1g/50ml
- Rinse glass with hot boiling water.
- add 1/3 of hot water into.
- Throw tea leaves into the glass.
- Rotate glass to enjoy the fragrance of tea.
- Fill up hot water. Appreciate the tea by watching these beautiful buds falling down one by one during waiting time.
- Wait about 3 minute to serve.
*gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brewing.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$7.09Dragon Well Green Tea First...
Dongting Bi Luo Chun Green Tea First Flush 2019
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.