This needle-like thin dry tea smelt brightly refreshing and lingered with sweet honey fragrance, is a beginner-level and intermediate-level green tea, has rich chestnut note mingled with slightly vanilla aroma.
- Name: Xin Yang Mao Jian; "信阳毛尖" in Chinese
- Origin: Xin Yang, Henan Province of China
- Production Date: April. 2019
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Harvest Time: Earlier April 2019
we recommend to brew this tea in grandpa style (using tall glass).
- water temperature: ~190°F
- serving amount: 3-5g
- leaves/water: 1g/40ml
- Rinse glass with hot boiling water.
- Throw tea leaves into the glass.
- add 1/3 of hot water into.
- Rotate glass to release the fragrance of tea.
- Fill up hot water. Appreciate the tea by watching these beautiful buds falling down one by one during waiting time.
- Wait about 3-5 minute to serve.
- For subsequent steeping, refill hot water when half glass of tea is lasted.
*add additional time for subsequent steeping.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Xin Yang Mao Jian Green Tea 2019
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Additional shipping fee will be applied if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
PO Box Addressee shall be aware of possibility of large package acceptance.
*Please read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.