- Origin: Lincang, YunNan
- Production Date: March, 2019
- Season: Spring
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: tight sealed keep in dry, odorless condition
This is High Mountain Yun Wu green tea from Lincang, Yunnan. The green snail-like curled leaves look neat and feel thick slightly accompanied with tender buds.
The taste is mellow and strong, not bitter but intermittent bean smell. The remarkable sweetness and strong aroma last very well.
The shapes are well-proportioned and solid, also free from impurities. The mellow fried beans flavor tastes rich from its roasted process.
It is a very affordable daily green tea that meets the taste of regular tea drinkers need.
- Tea ware recommended: Gaiwan
- water temperature: ~200°F
- tea / water: 1g/40ml
- Warm the glass with hot boiling water and then discard water.
- Place about 5g of tea leaves into the glass.
- Steep with hot water about 30 seconds
- Strain it out to serve.
*add additional 5 seconds for each subsequent steep.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$5.71Lu'an Melon Seeds Green Tea
YunNan Green Tea Clouds and Mist
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Additional shipping fee will be applied if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
PO Box Addressee shall be aware of possibility of large package acceptance.
*Please read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.