- Tea Type: RIpe Pu erh Tea, ("熟茶")
- Origin: Meng Hai, Yunnan
- Year: 2013 ingredients compressed in 2015
- Permit #: SC11453011233918
The ingredients of this tea is from Meng Hai Bu Lang mountain. It is fermented, compressed and store housed in Meng Hai.
A very robust ripe pu erh tea, has a note of lotus aroma with a touch of jujube flavor. Tea taste very rich mainly in a palatable sticky rice flavor. It has a common sign of Meng Hai good ripe pu erh tea. The most remarkable point we need to mention is the inexpensive price of this tea. Sweetness is become more noticeable after a couple steeps.
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loosened form and aired out about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (dry tea to water, adjust for personal preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, drain off first steep tea in a few second to rinse tea wares again. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- Tea starts from 2nd steep: Pour boiling water over tea and steep for no more than 20 sec for each of the first few steeps.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$4.99Yunnan Jasmine Flower Tea
Bu Lang Imperial Ripe Pu erh Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.