- Name: milk oolong; Jin Xuan in Chinese “金萱”
- Tea Type: Spring Oolong Tea
- Processing: Light Aroma, 30% fermentation
- Origin: Long Yan, Fujian
- Production Date: April 2019
- Permit: SC11435062701031
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
This is Taiwan milk oolong #12 cultivar, nick named “27”, raised and made by Taiwanese farmers in Fujian mainland China, right across Taiwan Strait. This tea farm is owned by Taiwanese Tea businessman, completely qualified with Taiwan milk oolong standards.
This is light aroma type milk oolong. Each piece of this tea is so uniformed and average, moderate tightness and plump shape. Taste very rich with light scent of flower puffing through. This oolong tea can be steeped up to more than 7 times. First four infusions are full of aromatic milky flavor. Milky note is lightened out little bit after fourth steep, instead, vanilla note become more obvious.
- Tea ware recommended: Gaiwan, Teapot
- serving size: 8-9g/serving
- Leaves/water: 1g/20ml
- Steeping Temperature: 212°F
- Steeping Time: 3-5 sec for first four infusions
- Lasting: ~7 infusions
- Rinse the tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Insert tea leaves into the tea pot.
- Pour boiling water straight into tea pot to rinse the tea leaves.
- Immediately pour out the tea to other tea ware(rinse tea wares with very first steeped tea*).
- Add hot boiling water into the tea pot again.
- Covered with lid about 4 sec. for the first and second steep.
- Pour out tea into a tea pitcher to share.
*Increase additional 2 seconds for every subsequent steeping.
*Usually, oolong tea needs to be wakened by hot water before first brewing. Adding hot boiling water and drained immediately for tea wakening will not lose the flavor of tea. In this case, it will help the flavor to be fully released for brewing, and also it cleans away impurities of leaves.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Premium Milk Oolong Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Additional shipping fee will be applied if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
PO Box Addressee shall be aware of possibility of large package acceptance.
*Please read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.