This tea is from well managed tea farm where a natural eco environment is. This Rou Gui oolong tea is made with an inherited charcoal baking process. Dry tea has full of fragrance, and the crispy tight looking strips are long lasting for steeping. Tea tasted round sweet, lingered with fragrant aroma. It can be steeped more than 8 times. Sweet and mellow tea without any astringency contains natural floral and fruit taste that linger between throat and tongue with a touch of sweetness.
This dark orange amber color liquor tea is from a well-cared eco tea plantation in Wuyi Mountain. The whole processes from planting to processing are supervised by the experienced tea masters to ensure the quality of tea.
- Name: Da Hong Pao Rou Gui, "大红袍肉桂" in Chinese
- Tea Type: Oolong Tea
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian Province of China
- Production Day: May, 2019
- Shelf Time: 36 months
- Season: Spring
- Storage: Tight sealed, keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
Porcelain tea set or Yixing clay pot is recommended for Da Hong Pao tea brewing.
- tea leaves / water: 1g/30ml
- water temperature: ~212°F
- Rinse the tea wares by hot boiling water.
- add about 8 grams tea leaves into the tea pot.
- Pour boiling water straight into tea pot to rinse tea leaves.
- Discard the tea liquor.
- Pour hot boiling water into the tea pot again.
- Covered with lid about 30 sec. for first infusion.
- stream into a tea pitcher to share.
*add additional 5 sec. for each subsequent steep.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$6.69Phoenix DanCong Oolong Tea ...
Da Hong Pao Rou Gui Oolong Tea Gold Award
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.