This compressed pu erh tea is blended with younger downy spring leaves. Very fragrant when it is being unwrapped. Soft and smooth at the beginning, delicate sweetness. Fragrance fades out after third infusion with dryer and bitter taste but sweeter aftertaste. About fifth infusion after, has the best taste while bitterness has become weakened after and lasts only sweetness.
Lao Man E village is located in the region of Da Ban Zhang where the core production of Bu Lang old arbor tea is. Every old tea tree in this area is engraved with vicissitudes of time suffering, has witnessed the history of ancestor’s tea farming. The average altitude of this tea is from about 1650 meter above sea level, slightly lower than Lao Ban Zhang Tea area. It is merely about 5 kilometers from Xin Ban Zhang, and less than 10 kilometers from Lao Ban Zhang, known as king of pu erh tea from. No matter of their sea level, climate or environmental quality are mostly similar.
- Name: Lao Man E
- Tea Type: Pu Erh Tea (raw,”sheng”)
- Origin: Meng Hai, YunNan
- Year: 2015
- Very fragrant, smooth, sweet lasted behind; Improper steep may cause bitter, dryer taste.
- Shelf Life: the longer in proper condition, the better
- Storing: Keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
- Tea ware recommended: Yixing Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: ~ 200°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:20ml (adjust amount for own preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- 1st and 2nd steeps: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 15-30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$4.35Zhong Cha 2016 Hong Yun Chu...
Lao Man E 2015 Pu erh Raw Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $3.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.