This pu erh tea is smelled so fragrant and fruity. It tastes sour and herbal at beginning, slowly return with light sweet lasting. Fruity flavor tastes more obvious after third infusion. It is very challenging to make this taste good, especially first and second infusions. Steeping with hotter water or over-steeped will make this tea tasted tart and unsmooth.
Tea brick is extraordinary hard pressed, not easy to break or pry it off even with tea awl. *Should be very cautious when prying it. a very fragrant smell can be detected When the brick is prying apart. We recommend to get a pu erh tea prying tool with this tea.
Since this tea is firmly compressed, we recommend to pry it off to small loose pieces at least 2 weeks before consumption. Keep loosen tea in a porcelain or ceramic container (if you have any, otherwise, odorless container will be ok) to waken it up (air out).
- Origin: Meng Hai, Yunnan
- Type: Raw Pu erh tea, “sheng”
- Year: 2018
- 250 gram per brick
It is recommended to be broken into loosened form and aired out for one week before brewing.
- Teapot: porcelain, ceramic or Yixing clay.
- Leaves/water: 1g/30ml
- Water temperature: ~190°F
- Time: ~25 sec.
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Add tea leaves into a teapot.
- Add hot water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- Fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 15 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time after 3rd infusion.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$3.83Ban Zhang Wang Imperial Rip...
Pu erh Raw Brick Tea 2018 Gold Leaf
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.