The tenderness of the tea is quite pure. The leaves, color, aroma, mouthfeel, softness and mellowness, all have reached ultimate.
- Tea Type: Pu Erh Tea (raw,”sheng”)
- Origin: Menghai, Yunnan
- Ingredients: big leaf sundried spring raw leaves
- Year: 2006
- Manufacturer: Pu Wen manufacture
- Long-term Storage: clean, ventilated, dry, odorless, avoid light contact.
- Shelf Life: the longer under proper condition, the better
For best tasting result, the pressed pu erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air few days before steeping.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixing Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: ~212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 15-30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
$4.39Green Mandarin Orange Pu er...
Puwen Raw Pu erh 2006 World Distinguished Chinese Commemoration Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.