- 2009 ripe pu erh tea, "shou" pu erh tea
- Aged note, thick and robust, clean lasting
- Ingredients: earlier spring raw leaves from Menghai, Xishuang Banna
- Manufacturer: Chun Hai Manufacture
- Menghai golden tips tes nearly 10 years dry stored from 2009
It is recommended to use bigger tea sets such as ceramic sets, Yixing Clay sets or gaiwan to brew pu’erh tea, to enjoy the better quality and characteristic of pu’erh tea’s color, aroma and the taste. 90°c to 100°c of water temperature will be better.
For best tasting result, the pressed pu'erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air two weeks before brewing.
- Ratio of tea and water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
The usual brewing method of ripe pu’erh tea:
- Prepare certain amount of tea leaves for certain count of people.
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 10 sec.
- Transfer tea to a fair cup and ready to share.
- Enjoy the aroma before tasting it.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Aged Ripe Pu erh Tea 2009 Menghai Classic Collection
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.