- Tea Type: Anxi Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
- Storage: Tight sealed, odorless, best to keep in cold condition
- Production Date: Oct. 2017
- Shelf Time: 18 Months
- Harvest Time: Autumn
- Origin: Anxi, Fujian Province
Tea ware recommended:
It can be either using porcelain tea set or Yixing clay tea set to steep Ti Kuan Yin tea, depending on personal preference. However, due to the recent light fermentation Tieguanyin is getting popular and it is more about aroma so we suggest choosing porcelain tea set such as gaiwan(lidded bowl) or teapot. This is conducive to develop the aroma of Tieguanyin.
Ratio of oolong tea and water: 1g:30ml (depending on personal taste)
- Take an appropriate amount of tea leaves (6- 8 grams) placed in the gaiwan, steep with boiling water.
- Skim off the froth by using the lid.
- Immediately pour out to a fair cup.
- Use the first infusion to rinse the tea cups then discard it.
After rinse the tea cups, do the second infusion with boiling water again, and cover with lid.
- Second infusion can be ready after 15 sec. Pour out the tea into fair cup.
*Gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brewing.