- Name: Ban Zhang Wang
- Type: Ripe Pu erh Tea, “shou”
- Origin: Meng Hai, Yunnan
- Year: 2013
- Soft, very soothing
Tea is compressed in 2015, moderate tightness inclined to loose side. This tea is evenly converted from 2013 raw leaves. Tastes very soft and smooth, with a touch of minty feel which gives refreshing finish. Little heavy, has very fragrant aged woody aroma with clean sweet end. Tea is very thick and dark, can hold up a few times brewing without losing much of its strength. Although tea gets lightened after 5th brewing but sweet end is getting more obvious and cleaner.
Get 10%off for 2 and more tea cakes by using the code: 2FOR10%OFF at checkout. Pu erh tea has no shelf life. It converts even better if it is stored it in proper condition by keeping in an odorless shelf, in room temperature and not over 65% humidity normally.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixing Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: ~ 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:15ml (1g:25ml for lighter taste)
Pry tea block into smaller loosened pieces for better result.
- Prepare certain amount of tea leaves.
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the loosened tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for about 30 sec. for 1st and 2nd infusion
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*add additional 15 sec. for 3rd and 4th infusion. for subsequent brewing, increase 30 sec.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Ban Zhang Wang Imperial Ripe Pu erh Tea 2013
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.