This high mountain green tea was harvested at the beginning of April 2020. Compared to our 2019 Bi Luo Chun, this tea is slightly older than previous one. Overall dry tea is mixed with some buddings. This tea has stronger nutty flavor than before. This tea is not recommended to brew with extremely hot water which may cause little bitter content released.
- Name: Bi Luo Chun; Jade Snail; "碧螺春" in Chinese
- Tea Type: Green Tea
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu Province of China
- Production Date: April. 2020
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
We recommend to brew this green tea in grandpa style(using tall glass).
- water temperature: 170-180°F
- serving amount: 3g
- leaves/water: 1g/40ml
- Rinse glass with hot boiling water.
- add 1/3 of hot water into.
- Throw tea leaves into the glass.
- Rotate glass to enjoy the fragrance of tea.
- Fill up hot water. Appreciate the tea by watching these beautiful buds falling down one by one during waiting time.
- Wait about 1 to 2 minute to serve.
*gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brewing.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Bi Luo Chun Green Tea 2020
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $3.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.