- Name:Bing Dao Gold Buds
- Origin: Mengku, YunNan Province
- Tea Type: Ripe Pu erh tea
- Production Date: 2017
- Robust, rich mouthfeel; strong aged aroma
- Shelf Time: the longer the better in the proper storage condition
- Storage: ~65% humidity, ventilated and odorless, away from sunlight
This pressed tea cake is blended with hundred year-old arbor leaves from Mengku. The dark brown surface of tea cake looks shiny bright with gold buds revealed. Although it is produced in 2017, this excellent processed tea taste fabulous with mellow and rich mouthfeel. The tea is thick and has a rebust taste of aged aroma. The approperate tightness of this tea is good for years storage under proper condition.
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loose form and exposed in the air about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (Ratio of tea and water, depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour over boiling water to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Bing Dao Gold Buds 2017 Ripe Pu erh Tea Cake
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Additional shipping fee will be applied if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
PO Box Addressee shall be aware of possibility of large package acceptance.
*Please read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.