Taetea or Dayi, "7542" recipe has been regarded as the most successful blended raw Pu’erh tea and the criteria for all the blended raw Pu’erh in the tea market.
Well-selected the Maocha from Menghai areas, 3-4 grades of tender Maocha are spreaded on the surface with 5-8 grades inside of the cakes.
This tea enjoys high and deep aroma, with thick & mellow tea liquid and sweet aftertaste. After ages, its overall taste can be richer. This tea is worth to invest for private collection.
- Brand: TaeTea Dayi
- Year: 2018
- Recipe: 7542, sundried raw leaves
- Batch: 1801
- Manufacture: Menghai Manufacturer
- Origin: Xishuang Banna, YunNan Province of China
- Shelf Time: the Longer the Better
- Storing: ~65% humidity, ventilated and odorless, away from sunlight
- Steeping temperature: ~205°F
- Amount: 1g:25ml (dry tea to water, adjust for personal preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea;
- Then drain off first-steep tea in a few second by using it to rinse tea wares again. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- Tea starts from 2nd steep: Pour hot water into tea pot and steep for about 20 sec - 30 sec for each of the first few steeps.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Dayi Pu erh 7542 Raw Tea 1801
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $3.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.