The First batch of 2018 Menghai 7572 ripe Pu Er tea is one of the conventional ripe tea products in Menghai factory, and regarded as the standard ripe Pu er tea for tea drinkers or tasters to judge the quality of other ripe Pu Er tea. This tea has mellow taste and long-lasting sweetness. The comprehensive high-quality Menghai flavor is respected by the public.
Golden tip buds are averagely spread on the tea cake surface with main 7 grades of Maocha inside. Medium fermentation, this allows the activity of the tea to change as time goes by. If stored for about 3 years, its age aroma appears and tea liquid becomes more smooth and soft.
- Brand: Dayi(Taetea)
- Origin: Xishuang Banna, YunNan Province of China
- Year: 2018
- Batch: 1801
- Recipe: 7572, sun-dried raw leaves
- Manufacture: Menghai Manufacture
- Shelf Time: the Longer the Better
- Storage: ventilated and odorless, away from sun light
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loosened form and aired out about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (dry tea to water, adjust for personal preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea;
- Then discard the first-steep tea in a few second for tea wares rinse again. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- Tea starts from 2nd steep: Pour boiling water into tea pot and steep for about 20 sec for each of the first few steeps.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Dayi Pu erh 7572 Ripe Tea 1801
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.