- Tea Type: Ripe Pu erh Tea, “shu”
- Name: Dayi V93
- Year: 2018
- Batch: 1801
- Process: Traditional Dayi Process
- Manufacture: Meng Hai Manufacture
- Form: Tuo
- Net wt: 100g
- Storing: ventilated, cool, dry and odorless
Dayi V93 Tuo tea is made with prime ingredients from sun-dried Yunnan big raw leaves, inheriting the Dayi Tuo tea recipe of 1993.
Intense tea in bright red, lingered with powerful aroma. Smooth and silky sweet taste last long in the palate.
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loose form and exposed in the air about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (Ratio of tea and water, depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour over boiling water to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Dayi V93 Ripe Pu erh Tuo Tea 100g
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 TIME.
- Order over $49.99: free shipping
- Under $49.99: Only $4.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $6.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.