This green tea is recommended for intermediate and advanced people who love strong nutty and fried bean notes Longjing tea, it is also a great value high quality Longjing tea comparatively. This early spring green tea is from 400 meter above sea level tea farm. The dry leaves overall is closer to yellowish green. Rich and long lasting. The small young buds will not have any bitter taste found even brewed with very hot water, but only rich nutty Longjing taste lasted long in the palate.
- Origin: Da Fo, Zhejiang Province of China
- Production Date: March 30. 2019
- nutty, fried bean note, long-lasting.
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Harvest Time: end of March 2019(MingQian, Earlier Spring before Clear and Bright Day)
- Storage: Tight sealed, odorless, best to keep in cold condition
- Tea ware recommended: Clear tall glass
- tea leaves/ water: 1g:50ml(adjust amount for personal preference)
- water temperature: 175°F to 185°F
- Warm the glass with hot boiling water then discard water.
- Using a teaspoon, take an appropriate amount of tea (Generally 3g) and put it into the glass.
- When hot boiled water gets cooled down to about 185°F, add a small amount of hot water, about 1/3 of glass. Rotate the glass for about 20 sec. to wet leaves. At the meantime, enjoy the fragrance of tea.
- And then fill up with hot water along the edge of the glass.
- Ready to serve after a minute.
*Subsequent brewing: refill hot water for next brewing when 1/3 of tea is remained.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.