Tea is selected from imperial golden buds fermented 2012 combining with refreshing fruity citrus note that giving out a very smooth citrus pu erh flavor. This is the best tea to go for someone who love lemon flavor tea. It can be brewed up to 7 to 8 times.
Tea: Menghai, YunNan Province; Orange: Xinhui, Guangdong Province
- Serving: 1 pc./serving (~10g/pc.)
- Production Date: 2012
- Shelf Life: the aged the better
- Long-term Storage: dry, clean and odorless, avoid warm condition.
Rinse tea cup and teapot with hot water. Make the first and second steep at least 1 minute long, and increase little by little more time for instantly subsequent brewing.
- Recommended Teaware: Yixing Clay
- Water Temperature: ~212°F
- Water/leaves: 50ml/1g