- Origin: Yongde, Lincang, YunNan Province
- Production Date: 2010 fermented and pressed 2013
- Shelf Time: the longer the better in the proper storage condition
- Storage: ~65% humidity, ventilated and odorless, away from sun light
This affordable high class big-leaf ripe puerh is fermented by blending with Big Snow Mountain ancient tree leaves and raw ingredient of spring gold buds. Finely screened and pressed into tea cake that the quality of all parts of tea cake are consistent. It is very worthy pu erh to collect.
- Get 10% off for purchase 2 and more of this tea cakes by using the code: 2FOR10%OFF at checkout.
It is recommended to use bigger tea sets such as ceramic sets, Yixing Clay sets or gaiwan to brew pu’erh tea, to enjoy the better quality and characteristic of pu’erh tea’s color, aroma and the taste. 90°c to 100°c of water temperature will be better.
For best tasting result, the pressed pu'erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air two weeks before brewing.
- Ratio of tea and water: 1g:20ml (add more water for lighter taste)
- Prepare certain amount of tea leaves.
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a fair cup and ready to share.
- Enjoy the aroma before tasting it.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Imperial Gold Buds Ripe Pu erh 2010
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $3.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.