Jin Jun Mei known as Golden Eyebrow, the ingredients of this gold fur coated tea are primely selected from the core of Wuyi region. This tea is very lasting, taste smooth and refreshingly sweet. it has an unique comprehensive flavor of fruit and floral.
- Tea Type: Jin Jun Mei Black Tea
- Season: Spring
- Quality: Superfine
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian Province of China
- Production Date: Nov, 2017
- Shelf Time: 24 Months
- Storage: Keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
Porcelain tea set, Yixing clay pot or transparent glass is recommended for Jin Jun Mei tea brewing.
Ratio of tea and water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
- To warm tea wares by pouring boiling water into the tea pot, and then transfer to a fair cup and tea cup. Then discard the water.
- Use a teaspoon to move an appropriate amount of tea leaves (3-5 grams) into the tea pot.
- Easily pour hot boiling water into the tea pot.
- Covered with lid and let it stand for 45 sec.
- Pour out the tea into fair cup and ready to share
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing. It may last about 3-8 brews.