- Tea Type: Raw Pu Erh Tea, ”sheng”
- Origin: Jingmai, YunNan
- ingredients: wild raw tea leaves
- Manufacturer: Chun Hai
- Production Year: 2008
Jing Mai Mountain, at an altitude of 1300 meters, is famous for its Pu'er tea. Jing Mai Mountain is located in the LanCang region and at the junction of Xishuang Banna, Pu'er City and Myanmar. According to the history, the basin of LanCang River is the birthplace of Pu'er tea, it is where Jing Mai Mountain is located.
Jingmai tea belongs to the big leaf arbor species. The whole tea garden covers an area of 28,000 acres and the actual tea area is about 12,000 acres. It has the most big leaf trees compared to rest of tea mountains in Yunnan.
Tea trees in Jing Mai mountain are old, mostly are ancient arbors, and generally are hundreds year-old tea trees. The tea trees in Jingmai Mountain are grown in the deep mountains, and have never been man-dwarfed. These hundreds year-old trees are covered with wild fungi and other parasitic plants.
The fragrance of Jingmai tea is very unique and assuming, not a calm feel that usually smelled, but the charm of wild. It may be because the tea trees are growing with other trees in the natural primeval forest.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixin Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: 195°F to 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 15-30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Jing Mai Wild Raw Pu'er Tea 2008
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $3.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.