- Name: Lao Shan Green Tea
- Type: Green Tea
- Origin: Shandong Province
- Storage: Tight sealed, odorless, best to keep in cold condition
- Production Date: May. 2019
- Shelf Time: 18 Months
- Harvest Time: Spring
Use colorless and transparent glass, with water temperature around 185 °F for brewing. Brew delicate tea with extreme hot water will bring out the bitterness and affect the taste.
- Warm the glass with hot boiling water then discard water.
- Using a teaspoon, take an appropriate amount of tea (Generally 3g, depending on personal taste) and put it into the glass.
- When hot boiled water gets cooled down to about 185°F, lift up hot water pot and pour a small amount of hot water until tea leaves fully covered. And by rotating the glass for about 30 sec. to wet leaves, at the meantime, enjoy the scent of tea.
- And then fill up with hot water (185°F) along the edge of the glass by using rotating pouring method to make tea leaves rolling up and down.
- Ready to serve after 30 sec. Refill hot water until 1/3 of tea remaining.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.