- Name: Lapsang Souchong, "正山小种” in Chinese
- Tea Type: Black Tea
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian
- Year: April. 2019
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Harvest Time: Spring
- Recommended Storing condition: Tight sealed, keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
- tea / water: 1g:50ml
- water temperature: ~ 212°F
To warm tea wares by pouring boiling water into the teapot, and then transfer to a pitcher and tea cup. Then discard the water.
- Use a teaspoon to move an appropriate amount of tea leaves (~5 grams, depending on personal taste) into the tea pot.
- Add hot boiling water into.
- Covered with lid and let it steep for 30-40 sec.
- Stream out the tea into tea pitcher to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent steeping. It may last about 3-8 brews.