- Name: Lapsang Souchong, "正山小种” in Chinese
- Tea Type: Black Tea
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian
- Year: April. 2019
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Harvest Time: Spring
- Recommended Storing condition: Tight sealed, keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
- tea / water: 1g:50ml
- water temperature: ~ 212°F
To warm tea wares by pouring boiling water into the teapot, and then transfer to a pitcher and tea cup. Then discard the water.
- Use a teaspoon to move an appropriate amount of tea leaves (~5 grams, depending on personal taste) into the tea pot.
- Add hot boiling water into.
- Covered with lid and let it steep for 30-40 sec.
- Stream out the tea into tea pitcher to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent steeping. It may last about 3-8 brews.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Lapsang Souchong Black Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.