This tea is from Wuyi Tongmuguan, where produces best lapsang souchong teas. It is made by a very special secret technique. The quality is really comparable to other same-level lapsang souchong teas.
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian
- Year: April, 2019
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Recommended Storing condition: Tight sealed, keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
Porcelain tea set, Yixing clay pot or transparent glass is recommended for Lapsang Souchong brewing.
- tea / water: 1g:50ml
- water temperature: ~ 212°F
To warm tea wares by pouring boiling water into the teapot, and then transfer to a pitcher and tea cup. Then discard the water.
- Use a teaspoon to move an appropriate amount of tea leaves (3-5 grams, depending on personal taste) into the tea pot.
- Add hot boiling water into the tea pot.
- Covered with lid and let it steep for about 45 sec.
- Pour out the tea into tea pitcher to share
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent steeping. It may last about 3-8 brews.