This tea is from Wuyi Tongmuguan, where produces best lapsang souchong teas. It is made by a very special secret technique. The quality is really comparable to other same-level lapsang souchong teas.
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian
- Production Date: April, 2018
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Storing: Tight sealed, keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
Porcelain tea set, Yixing clay pot or transparent glass is recommended for Lapsang Souchong brewing.
Ratio of tea and water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
- To warm tea wares by pouring boiling water into the tea pot, and then transfer to a fair cup and tea cup. Then discard the water.
- Use a teaspoon to move an appropriate amount of tea leaves (3-5 grams, depending on personal taste) into the tea pot.
- Easily pour hot boiling water into the tea pot.
- Covered with lid and let it stand for about 1 minute.
- Pour out the tea into fair cup and ready to share
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing. It may last about 3-8 brews.