- Name: Man Song Imperial Tuo Tea
- Tea Type: ripe pu erh tea
- Origin: Meng Hai, Yunnan
- Ingredients: sundried big-leaf
- Manufacturer: Yi Wu Zheng Shan
- Grade: superior imperial
- Form: compressed Tuo shape, bun shape
- Weight: 250g/Tuo
- Serving size: 8g
- Ingredient Year: 2018
- Steep Temperature: 212°F
- Steep time: 30 Sec.
This Man Song ripe Pu’erh is a new Tuo tea created from Yi Wu Zheng Shan Manufacturer in 2018, intensively focused on quality.
No mixing ingredients are blended in this tea block. The whole block is made with one ingredient, imperial Buddings. Pure single ingredient, an eye-catching superb imperial young leaves was used for the ingredient, that made the tea so impressive on every single sip. Soft and sweet entry gives soothing mouthfeels and endless aftertaste. This valuable pu erh tea tastes very rich, thick and aromatic. It could last more than 8 times steeping.
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loose form and exposed in the air about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (Ratio of tea and water, depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour over boiling water to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out