A convenient easy to brew ripe pu erh tea. Brew pu erh tea each time one piece, just throw a piece of this tea into teapot without breaking it into small pieces. This tea is very aromatic pu erh tea that many impressive notes can be discovered during the tasting.
- Tea Type: RIpe Pu erh Tea
- Servine Size: 1pc./serving (~5.6g)
- Origin: Jing Mai, YunNan
- Production Date: 2013, tea pressed in 2017
- Storing: clean, ventilated, dry, odorless and avoid from sunlight.
- Shelf Life: the longer the better in the appropriate condition
- Teaware Recommend: Porcelain, Yixing Clay, Gaiwan
- Water Temperature: 195 to 212°F
- Tea leave/water: 1g/50ml
Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water. Put one piece of pu erh into teapot.
And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea. For first steep, pour hot water into tea pot and steep for 1 minute. Transfer tea into a tea pitcher
*Gradually increase steeping time and for instantly subsequent brewing.