- Tea Type: RIpe Pu erh Tea
- Servine Size: 1pc/serving
- Origin: Jing Mai, YunNan
- Production Date: 2012, tea pressed in 2017
- Storing: clean, ventilated, dry, odorless and avoid from sunlight.
- Shelf Life: the longer the better in the appropriate condition
It is recommended to use tea sets such as ceramic sets, Yixing Clay sets or gaiwan to brew pu’erh tea, to enjoy the better quality and characteristic of pu’erh tea’s color, aroma and the taste. 90°c to 100°c of water temperature will be better.
Ratio of tea and water: 1g:50ml
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- put one piece of pu erh into teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 1 minute.
- Transfer tea to a fair cup and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.