- Name: Nan Nuo Shan
- Tea Type: Pu Erh Tea (raw,”sheng”)
- Origin: Nan Nuo Shan, Meng Hai, YunNan province
- Smooth, quick pleasant sweet return.
- 2009 raw ingredient, compressed in 2017
- Storing: keep in odorless, ventilated, dry, and avoid sunlight.
- Shelf Life: the longer the better in the proper storage condition.
Nan Nuo Mountain, a famous ancient tea area with a long history of more than 700 years of tea cultivation, belongs to Gelanghe Township of Menghai County. It is located in the eastern part of Menghai County, about 20 kilometers away from Menghai County, bordered Jinghong City in the east, Menghun Town in the south, Menghai Town in the northwest, and reached Mengsong Township across LiuSha River in the north.
The ancient tea area in NanNuo Mountain includes two village committees, Nan Nuo Mountain and Pa Sha，the ancient tea distribution areas of ancient tea trees. Among them, Nan Nuo Shan Village Committee administers 23 villages with the ancient tea garden covers an area of 12,000 acres, and has a density of 169 plants per acre. The Pa Sha Village Committee consists of 5 villages with population of 1,844, and the ancient tea garden covers an area of 3,000 acres. The tea tree is between 200 and 500 years old, and the density of tea trees is about 125 plants per acre.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixing Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: 195°F to 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:40ml (depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 45 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Nan Nuo Shan Raw Pu erh Tea 2009
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.