This USDS organic verified high quality Taiwan oolong tea is cultivated in the attitude of 1588 meter above mountain in the Lincang County, YunNan Province where the most famous teas from.
The fertile alpine soil, the humidity and rainy climate are the prior elements to produce this special sweet taste tea.
The organic cultivation including man weeding, hand picking fresh leaves and man-made insect repellant is only for producing high quality non pesticide organic tea. To provide tea tree with lusher nutrition, the organic liquid artificial fertile is compounded with egg, milk, and more than ten other natural raw ingredients.
The tea is made with traditional baking technique that the finished dark green tea leaves last longer for brewing with its floral & fruit aroma as honey or peach.
This is transplanted Taiwan Alishan tea grown in YunNan Province where they locate on the same latitude of the planet.
- Tea Type: Oolong Tea
- Storage: Keep dry in room Temperature, away from sunlight
- Origin: YunNan Province
- Production Date: May, 2019
- Shelf Time: 24 Months
- Harvest Time: Spring
- Food Specifications: Organic
Tea ware recommended:
It can be either using porcelain tea set or Yixing clay tea set to steep Taiwan oolong tea, depending on personal preference.
using a porcelain tea ware (tea pot):
- Rinse tea ware with hot boiling water.
- Take an appropriate amount of tea leaves (6- 8 grams, depending on personal taste) placed in the tea pot.
- To wash the tea leaves; slowly pour 95°c of hot water (close to boiling point) into tea pot just to cover tea leaves, beginning along the edge of tea pot gradually to the center by using rotating pouring method. When the water run over the tea leaves, immediately discard the froth or impurities, and drain off the liquor.
- After washing the tea, do the first infusion with same hot water again but fill water just up to 90% of tea pot, and cover with lid. Frequently shower tea pot with boiling water to keep the temperature.
- First and second infusion can be ready about 20 sec.
*Increase steeping time (doubled) for subsequent brewing.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Organic Oolong Taiwan High Mountain Spring Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.