- Tea Type: Ripe Pu'erh Tea
- Storage: ~65% humidity, ventilated and odorless, away from sun light
- Brand: Lao Ban Zhang
- Production Date: 2007
- Expiration: the Longer the Better
- Origin: Xishuang Banna, YunNan Province of China
- Food Additives Added?: None
- Ingredients: selected Yunnan Menghai big leaves dry green maocha
Lao Ban Zhang is a name of a village where is a good tea area in Yunnan. The village is on the height of 1700 to 1900 meter above the sea level. And the soil is very rich and the plant environment is welled protected, so the tea trees grow really well. And the people in Lao Ban Zhang village keep using the traditional way to take care of the old tea trees and making tea products. The village is one of the most natural tea areas and the tea produced there is very natural and delicious!
This pu'erh tea cake was produced in 2007. It is spring tea leaves processed by 45 days traditional fermentation, and being traditional stored with bamboo shoots shell in a dry warehouse in Menghai County for 10 years. The big leaves are selected from 70 to 80 year-old tea trees in Bu Lang Mountain. 6th grade of Ban Zhang raw ingredients were used for this reddish yellow tea. Full handmade puerh tea cake, tight tea leaves with silver tea buds, black bloom tea leaves. It is a very worthy for collection value or to be a daily puerh tea with this strong taste and special aged aroma. Collection certificate is included with the tea cake. Its 10 years storage time and high quality make it the best choice of all ripe puerh tea lovers!
For best tasting result, the pressed pu'erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air two weeks before brewing.
- Ratio of tea and water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
- Prepare certain amount of tea leaves for certain count of people.
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 10 sec.
- Transfer tea to a fair cup and ready to share.
- Enjoy the aroma
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Pu erh Ripe Tea 2007 Menghai Bulang Mountain
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.