The raw leaves are selected from the superb sun-dried spring buds of the “big leaf” trees. Being press-made by traditional technique, the shapes are identical with dense silver hair covered. The tea fragrance is strong, and it contains rich nutrients. Being dry stored over the past years, the aroma is pure and the tea is bright clear but turns slightly red after 2 steeps. The taste is mellow and sweet, long lasting under the tongue.
- Type: YunNan Raw Puerh cake
- Origin: Menghai,Yunnan,China
- Manufacturer: Menghai PuWen Tea Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Production Date: 2006
- Shlef Life: the longer in proper condition, the better
For best tasting result, the pressed pu erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air few days before brewing.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixin Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: 195°F to 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 45 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Puwen Yunya Peacock Raw Pu erh Tea 2006
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.