6 years tea, just about right time to drink. Nice mouthfeel, a great small brick tea for pu erh tea beginners or more advanced drinker
- Tea Type: Pu Erh Tea (raw,”sheng”)
- Origin: LinCang, YunNan Province
- Production Date: 2013
- Ingredient: high quality sun dried raw leaves
- Shelf Life: the longer stored in appropriate condition, the better.
For best tasting result, the pressed pu erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air few days before brewing.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixin Clay, porcelain Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: ~ 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:50ml
Common brewing steps of raw pu’erh tea:
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 45 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out