- Type: Taiwan Oolong Tea
- Origin: Taiwan
- Production Date: April, 2018
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storing: Tight sealed, odorless, away from sunlight, best to keep in cold condition
Tea ware recommended:
It can be either using porcelain tea set or Yixing clay tea set to steep Taiwan oolong tea, depending on personal preference.
Standard ratio of oolong tea and water: 1g:30ml
Porcelain (tea pot):
- Rinse tea ware with hot boiling water.
- Take an appropriate amount of tea leaves (~8 grams) placed in the tea pot.
- To wash the tea leaves; slowly pour boiling water into tea pot just to cover tea leaves, beginning along the edge of tea pot gradually to the center by using rotating-pouring method. When the water run over the tea leaves, immediately discard the froth or impurities, and drain off the liquor.
- After washing the tea, do the first infusion with same hot water again but fill water just up to 90% of tea pot, and cover with lid. Frequently shower tea pot with boiling water to keep the temperature.
- First and second infusion can be ready about 1 minute.
*Increase steeping time (doubled) for subsequent brewing.