- Tea Type: Oolong Tea
- Storage: Tight sealed, odorless, best to keep in cold condition
- Origin: Wuyi, Fujian Province of China
- Production Date: Oct, 2017
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Harvest Time: Spring
Porcelain tea set or Yixing clay pot is recommended for Da Hong Pao tea brewing. Adjust water temperature, steeping time or amount of tea leaves for personal taste.
- Rinse the tea wares by hot boiling water.
- Use a teaspoon to move an appropriate amount of tea leaves (7-8 grams, depending on personal taste) into the tea pot.
- Pour boiling water straight into tea pot to full up and skim off the froth by using the lid.
- Discard the tea liquor.
- Pour hot boiling water into the tea pot again to make tea leaves rolling up and down.
- Covered with lid, steep for 1 min.
- Pour into fair cup to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.