This tea is from the "big leaf" old arbors which breathe with other tall and old trees, and other wild plants in the deep natural primeval forest. This tea is retained with its original natural wildness. Tea strips are slim and long, it taste less bitter, but nice floral aroma and thick and smooth texture with quick sweet return.
- Origin: Xi Gui, YunNan Province
- Production Date: 2017 first flush
- Shelf Life: the longer in proper condition, the better
- Storing: Keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
- Ingredient: Xi Gui old arbor leaves
For best tasting result, the pressed pu erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air few days before brewing.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixin Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: 195°F to 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:40ml
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 45 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out