This needle-like thin dry tea smelt brightly refreshing and lingered with sweet honey fragrance, is a beginner-level and intermediate-level green tea, has rich chestnut note mingled with slightly vanilla aroma.
Name: Xin Yang Mao Jian; "信阳毛尖" in Chinese
- Origin: Xin Yang, Henan Province of China
- Production Date: April. 2019
- Shelf Life: 18 Months
- Harvest Time: Earlier April 2019
we recommend to brew this tea in grandpa style (using tall glass).
- water temperature: ~185°F
- serving amount: 3-5g
- leaves/water: 1g/40ml
- Rinse glass with hot boiling water.
- Throw tea leaves into the glass.
- add 1/3 of hot water into.
- Rotate glass to release the fragrance of tea.
- Fill up hot water. Appreciate the tea by watching these beautiful buds falling down one by one during waiting time.
- Wait about 3-5 minute to serve.
- For subsequent brewing, Refill hot water when half of tea is remained in the glass.
*gradually increase steeping time for subsequent brewing.