- Tea Type: Old Arbor Single Buds White Tea
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaf dried Mao Cha fermentation processed
- Origin: Jinggu, YunNan Province of China
- Production Date: 2017
- Storage: Keep dry, odorless and away from sunlight
- Shelf Life: 5 years
As pu-erh tea has grown in popularity, a deeper understanding of it came to be established and local Yunnan tea makers developed a new breed of pu-erh, the Moonlight Beauty.
This unique tea is made of young tea buds of Yunnan large-leaf older trees growing at an altitude of 1800 meters above. Raw leaves are processed by a method similar to that of Fuding White Tea. The Moonlight Beauty tea is rich in taste, and brews to a clear yellow liquid full of flavor with each mouthful smooth and sweet without a hint of bitterness.
Transparent glass with handle or gaiwan is recommended for White Hair Silver Needle tea brewing. By using glass, the dramatic pose changing of this tea leaves in the water can be appreciated through the glass from all angles. The steeping water temperature about 95°c would be best. Use 3g-4g of leaves for 150ml of water. The brewing method is basically same way as brewing other green teas. Brewing time should be longer, due to its untwisted process that tea juice is not easily released.
- water temperature: ~200°F to 212°F
- water/dry leaves: 1g/30ml (adjust for thickness)
- Using a teaspoon, take an appropriate amount of tea (Generally 5g, depending on personal taste) and put it into the glass.
- Pour small amount of hot boiling water into the glass until tea leaves fully covered by water. Let it steep for about 10 sec. to wet the leaves.
- And then fill it up with 200°F of hot boiled water by using straight pouring method that makes leaves rolling up and down.
- Let it stand for about 2 min to serve.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.
- Using a teaspoon, take an appropriate amount of tea (Generally 5g, depending on personal taste) and put it into gaiwan.
- Pour hot boiling water or 200°F into it and cover with lid.
- First and second infusion takes about 2-3 min.
- Enjoy the aroma before taste it.
*Other way to brew white tea.
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Yue Guang Bai Ancient Arbor White Silver Needle 2017
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Additional shipping fee will be applied if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
PO Box Addressee shall be aware of possibility of large package acceptance.
*Please read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.