The character of Gold buds that tea leaves fully coated with golden downy, and bud head looks plump and full, even. This pure gold tea is picked from ancient tea tree that absorbs the essence of its high quality nutrients and from 1500 meter above sea level where the primeval ecological tea farm located in Fengqing, Yunnan.
The special note of this tea is ineffable, more than like flowers and hint of honey. The delicate and sweet taste that which really feels its mysterious charm of Dian Hong tea.
- Name: YunNan Pure Gold
- Tea Type: Black Tea
- Origin: Fengqing, Yunnan Province
- Production Date: March, 2018
- Grade: Superfine big golden buds
- Harvest: Spring
- Shelf Life: 36 Months
- Storage: tight sealed, avoid contact with sunlight, keep in dry, odorless condition
Porcelain tea set, Yixing clay pot or transparent glass is recommended.
- tea / water: 1g:50ml
- water temperature: ~ 212°F
To warm tea wares by pouring boiling water into the teapot, and then transfer to a pitcher and tea cup. Then discard the water.
- Use a teaspoon to move an appropriate amount of tea leaves (3-5g, depending on personal taste) into the glass.
- Pour proper amount of hot boiling water into the glass and immediately drain off.
- Fill up boiling water again and covered with lid.
- Steep for about 1 min. to serve.
- Pour out the tea into fair cup and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time and for subsequent brewing.