- Name: Bing Dao Ancient Arbor
- Tea Type: Raw Pu erh Tea. "sheng"
- Year: 2017
- 2017 raw pu erh tea from Bing Dao, Meng Ku Township, YunNan province
- hundred year-old arbor tea from elevation of 2000 meter above.
- traditional hand made and stone mold compressed.
- same ingredients over whole cake.
- very long sweet lasting, but bitter at entry.
This tea is selected carefully from old arbor spring buds teas which grow in original ecological ancient tea garden, Bingdao Village, Mengku Township in Yunnan on the altitude of more than 2000 meters. It is made by traditional handwork and processed in an ecological environment. The shape is round with moderate tightness, also this cake is mold pressed with same ingredients over inner and outer cake.
The liquor of this tea is bright golden and clear. It tastes rich and bitter at the beginning, but it gives impressive sweet after taste. And sweet lasting can be sustained for awhile. The first sip of this rare tea makes the unique aroma full of the mouth. After tasting, the fragrance is everywhere in the mouth and it is refreshing.
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loose form and exposed in the air about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (Ratio of tea and water, depending on personal taste)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour over boiling water to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for 30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Bing Dao 2017 Ancient Arbor Spring Raw Pu erh
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.