- Name: Bing Dao Ancient Arbor
- Tea Type: Raw Pu erh Tea. "sheng"
- 2017 raw pu erh tea from Bing Dao, Meng Ku Township, YunNan province
- hundred year-old arbor tea from elevation of 2000 meter above.
- traditional hand made and stone mold compressed.
- same ingredients over whole cake.
- very long sweet lasting, but bitter at entry.
This tea is selected carefully from old arbor spring buds teas which grow in original ecological ancient tea garden, Bingdao Village, Mengku Township in Yunnan on the altitude of more than 2000 meters. It is made by traditional handwork and processed in an ecological environment. The shape is round with moderate tightness, also this cake is mold pressed with same ingredients over inner and outer cake.
The liquor of this tea is bright golden and clear. It tastes rich and bitter at the beginning, but it gives impressive sweet after taste. And sweet lasting can be sustained for awhile. The first sip of this rare tea makes the unique aroma full of the mouth. After tasting, the fragrance is everywhere in the mouth and it is refreshing.
- Steeping temperature: ~200°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (dry tea to water, adjust for personal preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, drain off first steep tea in a few second to rinse tea wares again. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- Tea starts from 2nd steep: Pour hot water into tea pot and steep for about 20 sec for each of the first few steeps.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out