- Name: Meng Hai Ban Zhang
- Tea Type: Ripe Pu erh Tea
- Ingredients: sun-dried Yunnan big-leaves
- Production Year: 2014
- Storing: Ventilated, dry, odorless and away from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: the longer in the proper condition, the better aroma.
- Permit #: SC11453092541556
This Meng Hai ripe pu erh brick tea is compressed in 2014 with 2002 spring leaves ingredients. Although the taste is not strong as other robust pu erh tea, this aged pu erh has rich content in soft sweet taste, smooth at the entry with a jujube fruit flavor, Chinese date fruit.
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loosened form and aired out about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (dry tea to water, adjust for personal preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, drain off first steep tea in a few second to rinse tea wares again. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- Tea starts from 2nd steep: Pour boiling water over tea and steep for no more than 20 sec for each of the first few steeps.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Meng Hai Ban Zhang Ripe Pu erh Brick Tea 2002
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.