A sticky rice fragrance can be scented directly before the tea box is opened. Sticky Rice aroma pu erh tea is currently very popular in the public because of its unique sticky rice flavor, but also lotus leaf like fragrance, its taste is mild and sweet. This moderate compressed pu erh brick tea can be easily pried open with a pu erh tea knife , unlike some other tightly and hard compressed brick teas. The only con of this tea is that it is a little stemmy, otherwise it is a good choice if it doesn't bother. The color of this tea is intense like other strong pu erh tea, but the taste is not as robust as what its color is supposed be. Instead, it is very gentle and smooth with a hint of sticky rice aroma. Compared to the color of the tea, the taste is slightly light, but just right, easy entry, unlike other very pungent pu erh tea that leaves unpleasant or excessive richness. The aroma and taste of the first four steeps are definite, until after 5th steep, the taste fades little, becoming obviously sweeter, the aroma is still active. This pu erh tea can be steeped more than 8 times.
- Tea Type: Ripe Pu erh Tea, "shu"
- Origin: Meng Hai, Yunnan
- Ingredients: Pure Menghai big-leaves, spring
- Year: 2014
- Weight: 250g
- Shelf life: the longer in the proper condition, the better aroma.
- Storing: Ventilated, dry, odorless and away from direct sunlight.
For best tasting experience of this pu erh tea. It is recommended to be pried to loosened form and aired out about a few days before steep.
- Steeping temperature: ~212°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (dry tea to water, adjust for personal preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, drain off first steep tea in a few second to rinse tea wares again. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- Tea starts from 2nd steep: Pour boiling water over tea and steep for no more than 20 sec for each of the first few steeps.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Meng Hai Brick Tea Ripe Pu erh 2014 - Sticky Rice Aroma
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- Most orders are processed within 2-5 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 TIME.
- Order over $49.99: free shipping
- Under $49.99: Only $4.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $6.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
- Some Items will take about 20-30 days.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.