- Name: Bu Lang Dragon Pearls
- Tea Type: Pu Erh Tea (raw,”sheng”)
- Origin: Bu Lang Mountain, Meng Hai County, YunNan
- Ingredients: primarily selected from Bu Lang Mountain old arbor Spring tea leaves
- Year: 2014
- pleasantly sweet; could be bitter and slightly dry when steep with hotter water.
- Long lasting, can be brewed more than 10 times.
- About 8g each pearl/serving.
- Convenient for office or traveling.
This pu erh pearls tea is 100% hand rolled in 2014, has a coquettish sweet fruity fragrance with slightly wild floral notes. Thick bright yellow tea gives soft sweet remain, lingering clean and comfortable. First couple infusions taste a little bitter and dry (hotter steep, thicker taste), mixed with mild pleasant sweetness. After a few brewings, tea turns into light orange color, and tastes gentler and smoother.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixing Clay, porcelain Gaiwan.
- Water Temperature: ~200 - 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:30ml (adjust amount for own preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put 1 pc. into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, drain off tea into teacups. Discard it. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu'er tea.
- Repeat last step to rinse tea once more for better result.
- First steep: Pour the hot water into tea pot and steep for about 15-30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Pu erh Tea Bu Lang Dragon Pearls 2014
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 TIME.
- Order over $49.99: free shipping
- Under $49.99: Only $4.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $6.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.