- Tea Type: Yunnan Black Tea, “Dian Hong”
- About 50-year-old arbor leaves from FengQing, YunNan Province of China
- rose note, fruity and honey aroma;
- Spring tea, March 2019
- Shelf Time: 36 Months
- Storing: Tight sealed, keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
Yunnan is a region in China known for producing excellent black tea. The fat golden buds is best of Yunnan black tea. Tea soup of Yunnan Black Tea has a reddish-brown color. The aroma is strong floral and fruity with a slight roasted undertone. The taste of this tea is smooth and sweet, and the aftertaste is refreshing and clean.
- tea / water: 1g:30ml
- water temperature: ~ 212°F
Rinse tea wares:
- Pour boiling water into teapot, and then transfer to a tea pitcher and to teacups. The purpose of doing this step is to warm tea wares.
- add tea leaves into teapot.
- add hot boiling water into teapot.
- cover with lid and let it steep for about 45 sec.
- stream out tea into a tea pitcher and ready to serve.
*add additional 30 seconds to each subsequent infusion.