- Tea Type: Pu Erh Tea (raw,”sheng”)
- Origin: Menghai, Yunnan
- Production Year: 2017
- Ingredients: first flush spring raw leaves from about 800 year-old arbors
- Storing: dry, odorless and ventilated, avoid sun light
- Shelf Life: the more aged the better
Lao Ban Zhang, the most well-known tea in the Menghai Tea District. This high end tea is processed with an ancient method of “Lao Ban Zhang 800 year-old ancient arbor leaves” that were supervised on special picking and finely made by professional tea master. It is made of pure spring first flush raw ingredients from ancient arbors that being through the time of a cold winter toughening, the ancient tea trees have sufficient content and deep nutrients.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixing Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: 195°F to 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:35ml (depending on personal taste)
Common brewing steps of raw pu erh tea:
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 15-30 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Lao Ban Zhang Raw Pu erh Tea Ancient Arbor 2017
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.