Beautifully wrought carved red clay teapot from Yi Xing. Every detail of this teapot is carefully accounted and done very neat. The lid is made exactly fit on the opening. 188 hole hemisphere designed infuser allows tea to stream out easier and smoother without any impediment that avoid tea spilling which happens on most cheap made teapots. With a such exquisite work, not everyone is willing to treat it as a regular teapot. Instead, save it to a shelf for occasional enjoying. Both bottom and inner wall of this teapot is sealed with name of artist. An artist certificate is included with this teapot.
- Name: Xishi Teapot
- Origin: Yi Xing, Jiangsu province
- Artist: Guo Wang, Wang
- Material: scarlet, red clay
- Feature: built-in hemispherical infuser with 188 holes
- Packaging: silked paper box, no lock
- Recommended for: oolong tea, flower tea, Tieguanyin oolong, medium fermented oolong and good quality black tea(Lapsang Souchong, Jin Jun Mei)
- Capacity: 150ml.
- Quality: 1 teapot
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Yi Xing Zisha Red Clay Teapot
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- Most orders are processed within 2-5 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 TIME.
- Order over $49.99: free shipping
- Under $49.99: Only $4.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $6.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
- Some Items will take about 20-30 days.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.