This tea cake is hand pressed tea with stone mold. Raw leaves are selected from Bang Dong hundred year-old tree leaves. Bang Dong has good ecological environmental condition for tea growing. The raw leaves of this tea are mainly picked from "big leaf" trees grown in the altitude of 800m to 2200m that made this tea rich in aroma with high purity.
- Origin: Bang Dong, Lincang City, YunNan Province
- Production Date: 2018
- Raw/Sheng pu erh tea,
- Shelf Time: the longer the better in the proper storage condition
- Storage: Keep dry and odorless, away from sunlight
For best tasting result, the pressed pu erh tea should be pried to loose form and exposed in the air few days before brewing.
- Tea ware recommended: Yixin Clay, Gaiwan, Ceramic teapot
- Water Temperature: 195°F to 212°F
- Tea leaves / water: 1g:50ml (depending on personal taste)
Common brewing steps of raw pu’erh tea:
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea, immediately drain off the water. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the taste of pu erh tea.
- First steep: fill hot water into tea pot and steep for about 45 sec.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out