- Tea Type: Raw Pu erh Tea, “sheng”
- Name: Dayi 7542
- Year: 2018
- Batch: 1801
- Process: Traditional Dayi Process
- Manufacture: Meng Hai Manufacture
- Form: 357g Cake
- Storing: ventilated, cool, dry and odorless
Primarily selected sundried big-leaves blended with younger leaves crusted over stronger leaves finished by Dayi exclusive tea making processes. Each tea cake is uniformed and compressed in appropriate tightness showing more silver buds from the younger leaves.
Tea is in bright yellow color, looks like honey. This tea has long lasting floral notes. The smooth taste is just a right choice for an acceptance of pu erh beginner’s practices. The various and changeful mouthfeel is also a key of valuable store up piece.
- Steeping temperature: ~205°F
- Amount: 1g:20ml (dry tea to water, adjust for personal preference)
- Rinse tea wares with hot boiling water.
- Put the tea leaves into a teapot.
- And then pour boiling water into to wash off the dirt and impurities of tea;
- Then discard first-steep tea in a few second for tea wares rinse again. In this case can improve the clarity of tea and also can fully release the true taste of pu erh tea.
- Tea starts from 2nd steep: Pour hot water into tea pot and steep for about 15-30 sec for each of the first few steeps.
- Transfer tea to a tea pitcher and ready to share.
*Gradually increase steeping time when tea is fading out
Fast Shipping & Easy Return
14 Days Money back guarantee
Secured and Trusted Checkout
Recently Viewed Products
Dayi Raw Pu erh Tea 7542 Flagship Tea
Orders are normally shipped by USPS or UPS services whichever is more economically but fast.
Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed within 2 business days. *PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR HANDLING DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
- Order over $39.99: free shipping
- Under $39.99: Only $2.99 flat rate
- Oversize Products:
- $5.99 additional rate to Zip code number starting with 8 & 9
Shipment method and Estimated delivery time:
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 business days
- UPS Ground: 2-5 business days
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Customer will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with tracking numbers once the order has been shipped.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
LunaCha.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Customer is responsible for any additional cost if order is returned due to unreachable addresses.
P.O Box addresses are only acceptable for small packages. Please understand that P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for any package weighed over 2 lbs or large dimension package.
*Canada and other information about our Shipping & Return Policy.