Benefits of Green Tea
There are many people love to drink green tea. Drinking green tea has many health benefits that most people already have common understanding of them.
Green tea benefits
- Green tea can inspire people and enhance their ability to think and remember.
- Green tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal function of heart, blood vessels, gastrointestinal and other functions.
- Drinking green tea has great benefits in preventing dental caries. According to a survey in the UK, children often drinking green tea can reduce their dental caries by 60%. Green tea contains fluorine, which can act as a sputum aphid to reduce the occurrence of plaque and periodontitis. The tannic acid contained in the tea has bactericidal action and can prevent food slag from propagating bacteria, so it can effectively prevent bad breath.
- Green tea contains many trace elements that are beneficial to the human body.
- Green tea has the effect of inhibiting malignant tumors, and drinking tea can significantly inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea can inhibit cell aging and make people live longer. The anti-aging effect of green tea is 18 times higher than that of vitamin E.
- Green tea has the effect of delaying and preventing the formation of lipid plaques in the endothelium, thereby preventing arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
- Green tea can excite the central nervous system and enhance exercise capacity.
Green tea has good weight loss and beauty effects, and it also has a certain effect on acne. Green tea contains tannins, catechins, vitamins C and E, it has anti-oxidant effects, which can make skin firmer and more elastic. Everyone knows that the skin should be protected against oxidation, UV rays and anti-plaque, even to a lively and lovely young girl. Instead of buying those expensive cosmetics, it is worth to try the wonderful moisturizing effect of green tea. It has rich vitamin C, caffeine and theanine, which can resist oxidation, neutralize the ions, and help remove dark spots and wrinkles. But only drinking green tea is not enough to make your skin smooth, you can also apply steeped tea leaves to your face as a facial mask is more useful than chemically made green mud.
The theanine in the tea can increase body’s ability to resist infection by five times. The tannic acid contained in green tea can kill a variety of bacteria, so it can prevent stomatitis, pharyngitis, and enteritis, dysentery, etc. that are prone to occur in summer.
Drinking tea can maintain the normal acid-base balance of the blood. Tea contains alkaloids such as caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, and astragalus. It is an excellent alkaline beverage. Tea can be quickly absorbed and oxidized in the extract, producing a higher concentration of alkaline metabolites, which can neutralize acidic metabolites in the blood in time.
Avoid heatstroke and cool down. After drinking hot tea for 9 minutes, the skin temperature dropped by 1-2 degrees Celsius, making people feel cool and dry, while the skin temperature dropped after drinking cold tea was not obvious.
Weight loss is one of benefits of drinking green tea, and is very concerned to women. Because of this temptation, many women start to have habit of drinking tea. Drinking tea should be a quality of enjoyment, but many women seem to just use it as a medicine for weight loss.
Although drinking green tea is healthy, there are disadvantages for women to drink green tea. Women’s physiology is different so that they need to use the benefits and effects of green tea according to their own physiology. This can prevent the disadvantages caused to women.
Green tea plays a particularly important role in human health, but there are certain dietary contraindications for even the healthier foods. For menstruating women, drinking green tea will NOT only be beneficial to health, but may also cause some trouble to the body.
Studies have shown that the thicker the green tea, the greater the barrier to iron absorption, especially after the meal. Menstruating women face a lot of blood loss, at the same time, the body’s important element of synthetic hemoglobin-iron is also losing, easily lead to iron deficiency anemia.
The caffeine, cocoaphylline and other substances in green tea have an exciting effect. During menstruation, the changes in neuroendocrine regulation function are often accompanied by different levels of stress, headache, breast pain and other reactions. Drinking green tea at this time will aggravate menstrual reactions such as dysmenorrhea, headache, and backache.
Women often have symptoms of constipation during menstruation. According to research, this is related to the secretion of progesterone. More tannic acid in green tea can also aggravate the symptoms of constipation. Because tannic acid has astringent effect, intestinal peristalsis can be slowed down, which in turn causes stool to stay in the intestine.
Although women at this time cannot drink more green tea, there are ways to fix them. Green tea can be used to gargle. Not only can satisfy tea addiction, but also can refresh the mouth, eliminate bad breath and protect teeth.